It is time for this week’s edition of Friday Night Frights from TwoEgg.TV!
Each week we collect the best stories about ghosts, monsters, Bigfoot, UFOs, aliens, the paranormal, and the just plain strange and present them all in one place for your Fright night fun and frights!
October 25, 2018
- Ogopogo, the legendary lake monster of Canada, has been caught on camera! Click here to see for yourself.
- A Louisiana man says that a ghost hit him in the head with an ax and planted meth on him!
- Searching some of Oklahoma’s spookiest places: See the video from KOCO News 5
- A Wisconsin tv station goes searching for ghosts on the SS Meteor.
- A new online map features every reported UFO sighting in the United States since 1940. Click here to take a look!
- Has a UFO washed up on the South Carolina coast? Click here to see it and judge for yourself.
- New UFO footage captured in Australia.
- South Carolina’s Edgefield Ghost is one of America’s most bizarre and best documented hauntings. Click to read about it.
- Does a ghost haunt the grounds of stunning Big Cedar Lodge near Branson, Missouri? Read the story and decide for yourself.
- Marianna, Florida may be one of the most haunted small towns in the Deep South. Come along for a ghost tour and see for yourself!
The Ghost of Bellamy Bridge may be Florida’s best known tale of the supernatural. The story has been around since the 19th century and draws thousands of people to the historic bridge near Marianna each year. Read the story behind the story for yourself in Dale Cox’s book The Ghost of Bellamy Bridge: