TwoEgg.TV’s Friday Night Frights compiles all of the week’s best news reports about ghosts, monsters, UFOs, Bigfoot and the just plain strange! It is a great way to wrap up your week by stimulating your mind with a week’s worth of the mysterious, strange and bizarre.
Friday, September 28, 2018
- Surfing rattlesnake shows up on Pensacola Beach! Click for the bizarre story.
- A woman has found a 2.63 carat diamond in Arkansas. Click for the latest discovery from Crater of Diamonds State Park.
- Is Google the answer to proving the existence of the Loch Ness Monster? Nessie spotted on Google?
- A Ouija board was behind a major school threat investigation. Click to learn more about the Pennsylvania incident.
- New York has a raccoon charming pied piper! Click for a story that you have to see!
- Does this video show a Bigfoot spying on a group of swimmers?
- A goose was not loose in South Florida but a kangaroo created quite a stir!
- Dorothy Pyfrom Odom of the Washington County Historical Society takes us along on a tour of some of Chipley, Florida’s best ghost stories:
September 21, 2018
September 14, 2018
- In case you were wondering, South Carolina’s legendary Gray Man ghost made an appearance ahead of Hurricane Florence!
- Speaking of ghosts, did a man capture one on camera at the castle of Henry VIII?
- Did you know that dozens of Korean War soldiers claimed they were made sick by a UFO? Click here to check out the story from History.com.
- Was a UFO photographed this week by a Texas teacher? Check out the pic for yourself in the Laredo Morning Times.
- Mystery in New Mexico as the FBI shuts down an observatory! Click for the story from KOAT-TV.
- Interesting memories of Bigfoot from Standing Rock. Click here to read the story.
- And for some extra fun this week, here’s Two Egg TV’s special search for the Ghost of Bellamy Bridge:
September 7, 2018
- Bigger than Bigfoot: A hunter relives his encounter with HOGZILLA!
- The Denver Airport is the focus of all kinds of strange theories. Now the airport is celebrating its place in American culture by launching a new website with details about some of its strangest stories!
- Want to buy a psychic cat? Here’s your chance!
- Someone has stolen thousands of spiders, scorpions and more. Here’s the story from USA Today.
- Does this new video show a river monster? Click play and decide for yourself:
- New images this week of a purported UFO in the skies over North Carolina. Click for a closer look.
- BUT… skeptics say it is nothing more than a reflection. Click to see more photos.
- Did UFOs buzz the White House in 1952? History takes a fascinating new look at an old story.
- A Bigfoot researcher’s demands have been “sas-quatched” in Canada. Click for the story.
- Are pythons moving into new areas of Florida? The Palm Beach Post has a story worth reading!
- Into Alabama ghost stories? Wetumpka’s Chamber of Commerce is hosting a live ghost hunt on September 15. Click for details from the Wetumpka Herald.
- Have you heard of California’s “mystery walls” and the debate over who built them and why? Click to learn more and read some possible answers.
- Looking for spooky fun in Alabama? Huntsville Ghost Walk has started a new season with 3 different tours.
- There has been another ghost sighting on Google Maps. Click here to see the creepy photos for yourself!
- And finally, here’s Two Egg TV’s fascinating look at the 19th century capture of the Ocheesee Pond Wild Man:
Want to see more stories like these? Click here to see all of our Friday Night Frights stories from August.