Welcome to our new feature Friday Night Frights! Each week we will compile links and information on the week’s strangest stories for you to kick back, enjoy and unwind with as the work week comes to an end for most of our viewers!
Friday, August 31, 2018
- A woman credits ghosts with helping solve a 19th century Texas murder. Here’s the story from the San Antonio Express-News.
- Did Google Street View capture two ghosts in photos of a cemetery? Click the play button to judge for yourself:
- Its International Bigfoot Conference weekend! Here’s the info if you want to go!
- China’s “Wild Man” is turning its northern cities into Bigfoot tourist destinations. Is there something to it?
- There have been two major Loch Ness Monster sightings in less than one week! Click to learn about both!
- You can hunt the legendary Skunk Ape thanks to Skunk Ape Headquarters in Ochopee, Florida!
- A chicken sits on a snake!
- A moster lizard is stalking a Florida family! Click for video you have to see!
- Spook Hill has been a Florida destination for years! Just click the play button for a video visit:
- Are UFOs appearing over San Diego? Click to see new photos.
- A man who says he was directed by aliens has built a UFO Landing Pad.
- Did a Kentucky family’s security cam capture a ghost? Click the play button and judge for yourself:
- A Louisiana woman was charged with arson after she set her couch on fire to rid it of the Devil! Click to read the case of the Satanic Sofa.
- A Connecticut man has been charged with trying to shoot a ghost. Click here to read his story.
And to wrap up this week’s stories, come along with Two Egg TV and Emerald Coast Paranormal Concepts as we search for signs of ghosts at the scene of one of Florida’s most tragic historical events:
Friday, August 24, 2018
- A Florida candidate for congress says there is more to her than being abducted by aliens. Click for the story.
- Is the world’s second largest gold depository haunted? Click to read more!
- Was a group of Florida Boy Scouts attacked by a UFO in 1952? Click to read the investigation from History.com
- North Carolina is gearing up for its biggest-ever Bigfoot event! Click for the story behind the WNC Bigfoot Festival!
- Did you know that Georgia has a Bigfoot museum?? Click to visit with Atlanta’s 11 Alive!
- Arkansas has a brand new Bigfoot statue! See “Sassy the Sasquatch” with KFSM 5 News.
- Does Missouri have a “paranormal” highway? Here’s the story from the Salem News.
- Did a 12 year old photograph the Loch Ness Monster? Click play to see for yourself:
- And finally, the story of Sketoe’s Hole or “The Hole that will not stay filled” is a great Alabama ghost story! Two Egg TV went for a visit. Click the play button to learn more:
Friday, August 17, 2018
- The Two Egg Stump Jumper has returned! Click here to learn more about this Florida “mini-Bigfoot.”
- Why did the U.S. Air Force destroy records of an Alabama UFO sighting? History.com went looking for answers.
- Dale Earnhardt, Jr. believes that a ghost once saved his life. Click here for his story.
- Do ghost cheerleaders haunt the halls of an Arizona high school? Here’s the story from ABC 15.
- Why did the ghost cross the road? Apparently to show off for a traffic camera! Click to see photos and video of a
- “Shadow Man” crossing the street!
- Learn some of Aiken County’s best ghost stories in a South Carolina event set for Oct. 12-13. Click for the details.
- A woman in Australia says she murdered a demonologist and paranormal investigator to protect her family. Click for the story from ABC News.
- Remember the Mississippi men who created a sensation 45 years ago when they said they were abducted by aliens? One of them is now speaking out. Click here to read his story from the Mississippi Clarion Ledger
- A motorist says he saw a 7-8 foot tall alien while driving near Mount Vernon, Ohio. Click here for the story from the Mount Vernon News.
- A hairy sea monster has washed up in Russia. Click to see photos and video.
- Strange tracks have been found where a New York man says he saw a Bigfoot or Sasquatch. Click to see the Post-Star‘s article and photos.
- A Bigfoot hunter has filed suit to protect his credibility. Click for the story from CTV News.
- Believe that the Earth is flat? Canada has a conference just for you! Here’s the story from The Province.
- A North Carolina man says he filmed a UFO or “spacecraft” over Lake Norman near Mooresville. Click play to see his video. (P.S. It turned out to be the Goodyear Blimp!)
And finally, learn about the “Rood Dude” – one of our favorite Bigfoot sightings – in this story from Two Egg TV:
Friday, August 10, 2018
- A bizarre sea creature sighting was relived this week. Here’s the story from Coast to Coast AM.
- Memories of a 1966 UFO sighting are being relived thanks to new audio from the incident: Audio reveals creepy details of UFO incident
- A very nice story from History.com on The Unsolved Mystery of the Lubbock Lights UFO Sightings
- Mississippi haunted house turns skeptical couple into believers. Check out the great Mississippi Ghost Story: A rose for Beulah.
- Is this summer’s heat wave causing a major spike in paranormal activity? Some long-time researchers report that a surge in ghost activity is taking place: Paranormal Heat Wave?
- See the new photo that some believe shows a “ghost monk” at a haunted British abbey: Ghost Monk captured on camera?
- “World’s Largest Ghost Hunt” set for September 29! Organizers report that participants from at least 12 countries will take part in a simultaneous paranormal investigation on National Ghost Hunting Day. For more information, please visit National Ghost Hunting Day.
- Has a Bigfoot growl been recorded? Check out this new video:
And to finish things off, here’s one of our favorite ghost stories from Florida, Georgia and Alabama: