WATCH TWO EGG TV!
Just click the play button:
- The Hanging of Six Creek Indians at Phenix City, Alabama The story of a mass execution of prisoners of war on the banks of the Chattahoochee River.
- 1833 Native American Census for Calhoun County, Florida Information on John Blunt’s and Davy’s bands of Muscogee (Creek) and Seminole Indians.
- 1833 Native American Census for Jackson County, Florida Names, ages and more of the Muscogee (Creek) and Seminole people living in Jackson County on the eve of the Trail of Tears.
- Scott 1817 Seminole War Battle The first day of one of the region’s best living history events took place despite rain!
- Christmas Lights in Alabama Here’s TwoEgg.TV’s annual list of the best Christmas Lights displays in Alabama!
- The First Seminole War will come to life at Dothan’s Landmark Park! Learn more about the 2nd annual Scott 1817 Seminole War Battle commemoration, set for Dec. 1 & 2.
- The Battle of Fowltown, Georgia Learn about the first battle of the Seminole Wars. It took place near Bainbridge, Georgia.
- Georgia’s Best Christmas Lights for 2018 Check out our annual list of the top Christmas Light displays in Georgia!
- Did historic Bellamy Bridge survive Hurricane Michael? Did Florida’s most haunted bridge survive Hurricane Michael? Two Egg TV went to find out. Click to see what we found.
- Marianna’s Old Indian Cave in 1842 A historic cave as seen by a newspaper writer in 1842!
- Kemp’s Landing Mound A prehistoric Native American mound in Jackson County, Florida.
- Hurricane aftermath photos from Two Egg, Florida area Photographs of damage from Hurricane Michael in Two Egg, Lovedale and Dellwood, Florida.
- Hurricane destroys historic Bellview Church in Jackson County, Florida Hurricane Michael destroyed a historic landmark near Two Egg, Florida.
- Hurricane Damage in northeastern Jackson County, Florida A first look at destruction from Hurricane Michael in the Two Egg area.
- Paddlewheel boat Samuel Floyd makes first overnight voyage! The Apalachicola Maritime Musem’s new addition makes her maiden 120 mile trip!
- Davy Crockett in the Florida Panhandle (Part One) Did you know that frontiersman Davy Crockett spent time in Northwest Florida during the War of 1812?
- Davy Crockett in the Florida Panhandle (Part Two: The Choctawhatchee) The story of the frontiersman’s time on the Choctawhatchee River.
- Two Egg TV takes a ride on the Delta Explorer Fantastic video tour of the Mobile-Tensaw Delta in Alabama!
- Best 3 Natural Springs of the Orlando area An above and below the surface journey to our favorite three natural springs near Orlando, Florida.
- A visit to Florida’s Highest Point Come along as we travel to Walton County and the tallest hill in Florida!
- Daniel Boone: The Long Walk Across Florida Check out our new program on Daniel Boone’s exploration of Florida!
- Miracle, Meteorite or UFO? The 1900 “Cross of Fire” over the Wiregrass area What did people see over the Wiregrass area in the spring of 1900?
- Gopher Tortoise Day in Two Egg, Florida Learn about these fascinating and threatened reptiles that are such big parts of Southern culture.
- Monster snake sighted in Southwest Georgia! A gigantic snake has been sighted between Bainbridge and Newton on the Flint River.
- The Legend of the Dogwood Tree The fascinating legend of the Dogwood Tree is an Easter favorite.